View post (First Date kiss deal thing)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
07/18/2005 7:55 am
well, I'd say, the time to kiss, is either when you're saying goodnight (you better walk her to her door!) or just what everyone else said, if you have prolonged eye contact. and it seems like she's having a good time, if she's just like "yeah, sure, whatever" to everything you say, then don't even bother. be sure to be a gentleman, and act mature. open doors, complement (but not too much otherwise she knows you are just trying to get brownie points) make sure that you pay for the whole date, do not let her spend a dime (don't be rude) but if she starts reaching into her purse, just say something like "i've got it" or "it's my treat" or something like that. umm, when you get into the movie theater, before the movie starts, talk to her, don't just be sitting there doing nothing. and, also talk to her a little bit during the movie, not a lot, but just say something everynow and then, don't try to have a full fledged conversation, but just make a joke or something every now and then, just to let her know that you're still paying attention to her. and, if the date is going good so far, then partway through the movie, or if there is a scary part or something, reach over and hold her hand.
if you're the shy type of person, and there is some awkward silence, generally most conversations start with a question or statement... so, ask her something about her self, or ask her what her favorite movie/candy/drink/etc. is just to get a conversation up and running, if there is alot of awkward silence, then you can know that you're not getting a kiss! but hey, if the date goes great, but at the end she just gives you a hug, then just accept that, maybe she isn't the type who kisses on the first date, I didn't kiss my current girlfriend until our third date. but, the best advice I can give you, though I'm sure you've heard it a million times, but that doesn't make it any less true, but, be yourself! and don't get nervous, you may be nervous, but try not to think about the fact that you are on a date or start worrying about a kiss or anything. just lay back and do what comes naturally... well... not anything that comes naturally.....

one last piece of advice......... BREATH MINTS!!!!
good luck dude, let me know how it goes
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace