View post (What would you consider as universal music - music that everyone(most people) like)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
04/30/2001 3:06 am
The Beatles, its safe to say that really don't know that may people who haven't been effected by their music in some shape or form. Even the youngsters of today, they can't deny how good their songs are, and these guys were totally into their music where they gave 100 percent with every album. This band showed the world what creativity was all about, and they showed the world how far you could go as aband if you just were willing to believe in yourself. I think people are attracted for the Beatles for many reasons, and once they put those headphones on for the first and experience their music, its hard to walk away.

I like David Gray, but I'm surprised that most people I know really aren't into his stuff, but his songs are very personal and rather passionate. Their arent mant musicians who put their heart and soul into their songs. And with Santana, there arent many guitar who can speak to you in many ways with every note, and th every sound...

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."