Happy Day!!

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/11/2005 9:24 pm
So for a few weeks now I'd noticed that the people next door hadn't been gathering for their usual "let's get ****faced and peel out in the parkinglot at 3 in the morning on a work night" routine. I'd started to wonder if they'd just fallen off the edge of the world or something. Well what a pleasant surprise when I came home today and saw a "for rent" sign in their front yard. No more white trash boozers cussing at the top of their lungs in the morning... for now anyway. Granted I don't have a problem with the cussing, but lighten up for the people around when it's a work night. Well, it's all in the past now.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
07/11/2005 9:35 pm
Awesome dude. I'm happy for you. When I first moved down to Memphis, there was an Indian couple (real indians, not Native American) who lived in the apartment above mine. They had a baby that would scream all the F-in' time and drive me nuts. It was either the baby, or they'd be talking really loud in that Hindu language of theirs and drive me crazy. Anyway, they must've moved because I haven't heard them or their baby in months.

Thank god work visas eventually expire. :p
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/11/2005 9:49 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraNice one!

I share your happiness. I just found out today that the woman who lives next door but one (and who feels it necessary to play her music so loud that it vibrates our house), has had an official complaint put upon her, and consequently, she plays her music no more. :D

Incase your wondering, she'd play anything in the realms of N-Sync, and the Backstreet Boys.

The son of the neurotic lady downstairs plays rap really loud and that shakes my floor pretty well. I'm on the verge of taking care of that one though.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
07/12/2005 1:03 am
I had a good day yesterday...no noisy neighbours moving out, or even any official complaints...my good day was created merely by the fact that I bought myslef some purple Dr Martens...so now I always have consolation and solace...at the end of the day, no matter how bad things seem, or how tough they are...everything will be ok...because I have purple shoes.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 4
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/12/2005 1:06 am
Originally Posted by: AkiraLawfully? Or unlawfully?

I'm just going to mention it to them. If it continues then I'm getting the landlord to tell them to shove it.

Hulk Smash!!

# 5
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
07/12/2005 3:40 am
Your neighbor sounds like me. Although, I do try to keep it down any time past 11. I mean people need to get up and go to work the next day.

# 6
kingdavid
kingdavid
07/12/2005 4:16 pm
There's a pub on the first floor of the building where I live (there's also a church place on the same first floor, as well as a supermarket on the ground, so I'm pretty well contained see?).
Now, the pub has music. LOUD music. Weekdays is OK. They tone it down. Weekends, Friday to a bit of Sunday night is sheer madness. I need to be high to sleep.
# 7
Poontang_clan
Poontang_clan
07/14/2005 6:32 am
yea im kind of one of those loud neighbors but only when its not late i have some respect. it sucks because now i live in a townhouse and my neighbors had a baby about 8 or 9 months ago and ive only been living here for 1 year in two weeks so i never really have a chance to just sit at home crank the amp and just play but the other thing is i was thinking about taking up drums but can't for obvious reasons
"We forgot to call Dylan" "Who the F*ck is Dylan?" "oh, I mean xDylanx" " oh yea we forgot to call him"
# 8

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.