View post (Emergency)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
07/09/2005 7:53 pm
Originally Posted by: schmangeEvery pound of fat in your body is 1600 calories.[/QUOTE] actually, it 3500 calories, so, if you cut out 500 calories a day, you'll lose a pound a week

[QUOTE=schmange]So lettuce and cucumber have next to no calories.
If you bake your own bread don't use lard, and eat low fat cheese. You can eat a full plate of salad and it's only a couple of hundred calories at most.
Then drink 10 glasses of water and you won't feel like eating again for 4 hours. So you'll lose 200 calories by the next time you eat.
An apple is only about 100 calories at most and you can usually make that last a couple of hours.
If you really get the munchies, grab a diet pop with no calories and fill your stomach up.
You've just gotta keep filling up on low calorie foods that fill your stomach up and wait long enough for them to burn off. The longer you wait, the more you'll burn off between meals.

this diet is seriously lacking in protein. without protein, your body will burn your muscle for energy. therefore, alot of the weight you claim to have lost was probably lost muscle mass. I mean, some of it was fat, but, alot of it was probably muscle.
another problem with this diet is that it doesn't take metabolism into accout. you have to eat at regular points of the day to keep the metabolism going. if you stop eating for long periods of time, it only lowers your metabolism.

just some stuff I learned in health class. :cool: but, if you want to check out a diet, check out this one: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/guideword.htm (yes, excercise is required) or check out the south beach diet, as it's the healthiest diet out there
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace