View post (no more smoking...)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/29/2005 9:34 pm
I used to smoke, but one day I decided it was time to quit. It was influenced by a friend of mine who also quit at the same time. We'd basically considered everything about smoking we liked and compared it to what we didn't like and... well, the idea of having cancer just didn't seem worth it. That and the smell that lingers on your hands afterwards is kind of crappy too. And it pisses me off because I've never ever had a cigarette because I had a dependancy. I've always smoked because of the flavor and never developed an addiction. So when I quit I never had cravings. The only thing that bugs me anymore is that I really liked smoking. The flavor, the feeling, I enjoyed it. Unfortunately that was the flavor and feeling of cancer brewing in my lungs. So I dropped the habit right then and there and I've not smoked since. But I guarantee that if someone made a cigarette that was much better, less of that added junk, just pure tobacco that had been engineered to avoid cancer and anything else I'd smoke again. But that's just a pipe dream so I'm not getting my hopes up.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.