Power Tab Editor 1.7

ckandes1
ckandes1
06/23/2005 12:46 am
I'm sure some of you have heard of it. It's a great program and i recommend it to any guitar or bass player. if you want to download the program (it's FREE) click here

Thousands and thousands of real songs have been tabbed out on the program so that you can play them back and learn them. I love it because you can slow parts down and learn them at a slower pace and built up speed as you learn it. Here's an archive full of songs people have tabbed out: www.powertabs.net

Also, it's great for tabbing out your own ideas when you are trying to create songs that consist of more than one guitar and you dont have any other guitar players around. here's one i started working on just today:
http://www.zerstoren.com/files/MY%20SONG%202%20in-work.mid

it's a great program, you should check it out. btw, what do you think of the song? it's the first one i have actually really tried to make, but i've been using the program to listen to other songs for months.
[FONT=Courier New]
E||-----------------------------|---------------------||
B||-----------------------------|---------------------||
G||*--------7h8-7---------------|--------------5-----*||
D||*------------------7h8-7-----|--------5--------7--*||
A||---0--0---------0---------0--|--8--7-----7---------||
E||-----------------------------|---------------------||
:cool: Ckandes1
[/FONT]
# 1
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
06/23/2005 12:40 pm
yeah, I love power tab. I like that song of your too. Has a real catchy feel to it. Be sure to post it if you get it recorded with you actually playing. MIDI just doesn't have the same feel as acutally playing it... ha ha ;)
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.