The black Keys

SpeckledJim
SpeckledJim
06/18/2005 4:39 pm
i have been listening to a few of their songs, and i reckon them to be a good band.I was just wondering if there are any more fans of them in here, or even anybody thats heard them. If you havent heard then get on to your downloading program and download a few of thier tunes to get a taste.
They are blues/rock band that sound quite old. They sound like theyve been teleported from the sixties, fuzzy tube overdriven sludge guitar. They have some very funky riffs but the lead playing isnt that good. Still, give em a try.
Fender telecaster (2004)
Ash body
# 1
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
06/19/2005 11:24 pm
Originally Posted by: SpeckledJimi have been listening to a few of their songs, and i reckon them to be a good band.I was just wondering if there are any more fans of them in here, or even anybody thats heard them. If you havent heard then get on to your downloading program and download a few of thier tunes to get a taste.
They are blues/rock band that sound quite old. They sound like theyve been teleported from the sixties, fuzzy tube overdriven sludge guitar. They have some very funky riffs but the lead playing isnt that good. Still, give em a try.

Yeah, Lead is very indie, aka, poor. However, I liked their album rubber factory, and I'm trying to find more at my local store. Nice little band.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 2
cirex2005
cirex2005
06/20/2005 5:58 pm
the black keys are the **** and is one of my favorite bands, theyve been around for awhile and have 3 cds, the big come up, thickfreakness, and the rubber factory. theyre from akron oh. and proble in there mid 20s, i went to the same high school as they did. www.theblackkeys.com is there home page.
# 3
cirex2005
cirex2005
06/20/2005 6:01 pm
yeah the black keys are pretty much amazing and home town heros. Theyre one of my favorite bands and one of my biggest influences musical. Theyve been around for a few years with 3 cds, the big come up, thickfreakness, and rubber factory. Theyre from akron oh. and theyre in their mid 20s, we went to the same highschool. anyways heres there home page www.theblackkeys.com
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.