So I've got my day planned

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/12/2005 2:54 am
So I'm waking up and taking care of my normal cleaning routine followed by practicing my guitar as much as I can before I go meet that dude about starting a band. I was even nice enough to my guitar to replace the strings and give it a nice polish. I guess I'm all set. I've decided I'm going to take my Fender with me on the expedition and is she ready or what. I meet the dude at about 2:00 so that leaves me quite an amount of time to practice. Good luck to me, hope I don't screw it up.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
Renisenb
Renisenb
06/12/2005 5:03 am
Ah, have fun and good luck!
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/12/2005 8:04 pm
I dunno. I think that perhaps the best part of jamming would have to be GETTING A HOLD OF THE DAMN GUY AND GETTING DIRECTIONS SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY JAM!!! For the love of god I've been calling since noon and it's 4:00 here. I finally got an answer, but it wasn't the dude I wanted to speak to. Turns out he wasn't even home, so I left a message. What else can I do? Harass his parents? This blows.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3
Tele Master
Full Access
Tele Master
Full Access
06/13/2005 2:12 am
how about stop freaking out for starters......
Electric Guitars are the inspiration for cries of "Turn that damn thing down"-Gibson website
# 4
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/14/2005 2:52 am
Well, things wouldn't have worked out regardless. He had finally called me back explaining some sort of family crisis or something to that effect. Long story short it was cancelled. Looks like we're up for this weekend.

Hulk Smash!!

# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.