Harmony electric

Danny C.
Danny C.
06/10/2005 9:58 pm
I have a Harmony Electric guitar (as stated in my earlier thread), I just found out that it is actually a foreign made Harmony rather than a USA made because it has est. 1892 after the Harmony name on the head and USA made harmonys never had that. It is sunburst with three pickups and one volume switch and two tone switches and a five way selector, (like the ones harmony makes now) I would like to know the year and model or if the foreign ones are even listed because i cant find one like it on some of the harmony databases i went to. It says H80T on the back but there is no model number like that that i have seen. Is there a way I can tell? Also does being foreign made make it inferior to the American made guitars?
The greatest enemy to what you can know, is what you already know.

It's not how good you play, its how well you play it.
# 1
djaeckels83
djaeckels83
02/04/2008 8:16 pm
I have one too that iv'e been trying to find out when it was made. My model number is H80T(CR). Mine is a Cream Color with white pick guard. My father-in-law bought it 11 years ago, but he bought it used. Plays really nice though. Can anybody out there tell me how old this thing is?
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.