My New website

SoulDistortion
SoulDistortion
06/07/2005 10:37 pm
Ok i just put this website together a few days ago and on the "about me" page i recorded myself playing a few song intros. Firstly I want to know what you guys think of the site and if you have any suggestions for improvement. And secondly if my playing is any good for like about 15 days of playing in total.
Here it is--->>> http://mattsouldistortion.tripod.com/ <<<
---iiholly
My friend died rock climbing on Saturday. He was drunk though... and he didn't normally rock climb. [...] I'm not too good with death.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
I hesitate to take a post from iiholly seriously...
---iiholly
Well, Mike dying is pretty serious to me. I couldn't have stopped it, I wasn't there.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
sorry, ok, i thought it might have been a joke, I'm terribly sorry
---Akira
This thread has turned out well.
# 1
SoulDistortion
SoulDistortion
06/08/2005 12:51 am
WTF? somone post!
---iiholly
My friend died rock climbing on Saturday. He was drunk though... and he didn't normally rock climb. [...] I'm not too good with death.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
---iiholly
Well, Mike dying is pretty serious to me. I couldn't have stopped it, I wasn't there.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
---Akira
# 2
Renisenb
Renisenb
06/08/2005 2:03 pm
I really like some of the wallpapers - they're pretty neat man. Unfortunately wasn't able to download the samples of your playing because of some funky computer problem I'm having. Overall, it's pretty well put together IMO.
# 3
Hatred
Die Title Die!
Hatred
Die Title Die!
06/09/2005 2:50 am
Im going to rate it a 3 only because ive been a webmaster for a long time and i dont really want to get into the details cause ill sound mean. The good thing i guess is you did put effort into the site i can tell, some of the images you designed are really well done, i liked the image were u made all the colors black and white except the guitar.

I will say one of the things i didnt like about the site "from a professional point of few", was the background music. But it is better then playing midi's i guess :p
# 4
SoulDistortion
SoulDistortion
06/10/2005 12:55 pm
Originally Posted by: HatredIm going to rate it a 3 only because ive been a webmaster for a long time and i dont really want to get into the details cause ill sound mean. The good thing i guess is you did put effort into the site i can tell, some of the images you designed are really well done, i liked the image were u made all the colors black and white except the guitar.

I will say one of the things i didnt like about the site "from a professional point of few", was the background music. But it is better then playing midi's i guess :p

I can use any opinions i can get, good or bad. Actually in reality good opinions only make me feel prideful where as bad opinions help me improve on what i already have. Go ahead and tell me what I need to fix, dont worry about being mean.
---iiholly
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
---iiholly
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
---Akira
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.