So I'm starting a band

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/07/2005 3:11 am
I meet up with the dude this Sunday. He's 11 years older than me, that coins him at 32, but I talked to the dude for quite some time and he's really mature, got his priorities straight. That and he listens to metal (real metal) so what could be cooler than that? I've also been informed of another dude that could possibly help out and participate, I've still got to touch base with him, but right now myself and the one dude are the sure shots. I'm thinkin it's going to go over well. I don't know much about his setup, but I do know he's got a Peavy XXX and a bunch of BC Rich guitars and basses as well as pro gear. Score.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
06/07/2005 12:24 pm
That's great Cryp. Depending on how he has it set up, that XXX can be a monster metal machine. There's nothing wrong with playing with people older than you. I'm the youngest in my "band" at 25 and the rest are between 32-35. They're all cool people and we all have good and similar taste's in music. Hope everything works out for you.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/08/2005 12:39 am
I thank you both as I'm, like, big time stoked on sunday. From my conversations with him, he knows his **** and he knows it pretty well, so that in turn means I'll have a gateway to learn even more ****. Makes me wonder if things would've been different if I'd started earlier, but I'm more comfortable in my capabilities now to start getting a move on than I was a year ago. We shall see.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.