View post (Dimebag Darrell getting shot)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/10/2005 12:54 am
I'm was never really too much of a pantera fan so I really can't say much. I like the stuff, but I have to be in the mood. I never knew that Phil had said what he said, but I knew of his arrogance so I'm not exactly surprised by it. Post Darryl, I did see that apology video of his, though I wasn't 100% convinced, namely because he kept blaming metal magazines instead of himself. The magazines might've filled the blanks with bull****, but it's still a matter of personal responsability to keep your head on your shoulders. I'm sure the dude feels bad and all, and for an arrogant **** he gets an A for effort, but he still has a lot of ground to cover... and that's fine. We all do. It's just how it is and with that all I can do is bid best of luck. If he had such a problem with Darryl living with his parents and drinking heavily in the first place then it's his fault as well for putting himself in an environment he wasn't comfortable with. Oh well, nothing's gonna change anything now.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.