View post (Dimebag Darrell getting shot)

View thread

tehplatypus
tehplatypus
06/09/2005 4:49 am
Originally Posted by: tehplatypusi'd need to do some searching to find it again...

my bad, i just found the article again...this is what he said..

"I think, more or less, it lies between Dimebag and I. There was never a point when he could not get drunk. Which was pretty much every day. And now I'm hearing it's worse than ever.
"He would attack me, vocally. And just knowing that he was so much smaller than me I could kill him like a ****in' piece of vapor, you know, he would turn into vapour - his chin would, at least, if I ****in' smacked it. And he knows that. The world should know that. So physically, of course, he deserves to be beaten severely.
"But of course, that's criminal and I won't do such a thing... Really, I just let him prattle on. I grew very tired of it very quickly, and whenever it came up, like it has come up today, I just chose to wish them the best of luck. And in all honesty I really wish that they would be men, which is very hard for them, figuring that they were living in their mother's house until they're 30 years old. In comparison, I was on the street by choice at the age of 15, living anywhere I could - but living, and successfully living, through my will."

uh, should i have censored phil? sorry, i forgot with the cut and paste.

the living on the streets part is laughable...i'm from the same streets and he makes it out like as if he's hard for doing it...yeah f'ing right. streets of the suburbs of metairie louisiana and his daddy owns a successful restaurant here (called anselmo's).
okay...my post is done...goodbye.