The Who

srpianojrguitar
srpianojrguitar
06/05/2005 11:55 pm
Hello everybody. im trying to learn 2 who songs for a battle of the bands. Eminence front and baba o'riley. for baba, i have the 3 chords played through the same song for piano but we dont know the techno part. and for e. front, we dont no that techno thing. on w. media player theres a band, sterling stage that made it into piano but we cant tell what the chords are. i dont know if this is the right place but if someone could guve me a link or something....
You come into this world naked, you leave this world naked

-You dont leave the world naked

You do if you plan it right

HEYYY AQUAALUNNGGGGG!
# 1
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
06/06/2005 3:26 pm
Originally Posted by: srpianojrguitarHello everybody. im trying to learn 2 who songs for a battle of the bands. Eminence front and baba o'riley. for baba, i have the 3 chords played through the same song for piano but we dont know the techno part. and for e. front, we dont no that techno thing. on w. media player theres a band, sterling stage that made it into piano but we cant tell what the chords are. i dont know if this is the right place but if someone could guve me a link or something....

hmm...I'm not sure where to find this, but I don't want this thread to be ignored. I'll look for it when I'm not ridiculously busy.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 2
mike&theblues
mike&theblues
06/06/2005 10:35 pm
Hi Don't know how useful these will be, take a look.

eminence front

baba o'riley

hope they help :)
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.