an achievement?

Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
06/02/2005 8:50 am
I know it will have changed by the time most of you see this, but at this moment I have posted most recently in every thread in the "Musicians Life" forum...man I gotta find a job!
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 1
rockonn91
rockonn91
06/04/2005 8:49 pm
Originally Posted by: Andrew SaI know it will have changed by the time most of you see this, but at this moment I have posted most recently in every thread in the "Musicians Life" forum...man I gotta find a job!

im proud of you man.
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 2
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
06/05/2005 6:59 pm
as am I, and that stands true for most of my posts
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 3
Renisenb
Renisenb
06/08/2005 4:31 pm
What's with the post count thing? Is it like a mark of honor? "Oye, me has 2 thousand posts maytey" kind of thing? I think the highest post count I've ever seen was on a vette forum... one guy got up to just under 6 thousand... something like 5,877 or something posts. I think he worked on vettes though so he was always giving tech advice, which really put him up there on post count.
# 4
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/08/2005 5:22 pm
Please stop spamming the place up or Ill start deleting posts !!!

Post count means exactly nothing for reasons demonstrated above.
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 5
kingdavid
kingdavid
06/09/2005 4:55 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraI am posting in this thread just for the sake of adding +1 to my post count.

Although I've never posted for the sake of getting my post number up (it then looses meaning, like looting money from govt. to get rich, where's the achievement thing?), I used to want to get to a K, so I'd have that grizzled veteran thing under my name. But stuff changed when that 5 buck high bandwidth thing was introduced, and now I don't hink you can have a grizzled or an avatar unless you eat high bandwidth.
*Sulk*
# 6
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/09/2005 11:11 pm
Originally Posted by: kingdavidAlthough I've never posted for the sake of getting my post number up (it then looses meaning, like looting money from govt. to get rich, where's the achievement thing?), I used to want to get to a K, so I'd have that grizzled veteran thing under my name. But stuff changed when that 5 buck high bandwidth thing was introduced, and now I don't hink you can have a grizzled or an avatar unless you eat high bandwidth.
*Sulk*

I can because I'm shelling out $5 for it. So by now it's my right... that and the videos and mp3's and, well, everything else that comes with it, but who cares about the lessons, right? Sure as hell not I, not when I can have a tagline under my name which due to procrastination I've yet to do and while this post isn't for the intention of getting just an additional count I find the information (or lack there of) included is on the same level.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.