Juliette and the licks(Aw NO!)

Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/31/2005 11:29 am
Have you guys heard this crap?
Its that actress Juliette Lewis, somehow someone allowed her to make a record and get the video played on mtv2 and Scuzz...dont know why, it is absolute crap. Just warning you incase you were ever mistakenly thinking of buying or listening to this bollocks...

Why is it that actors and actresses are always such **** musicians...the only good actor band is Tenacious D. I can think of a single other one...although I hear Milla Jovovich plays bass in a really good band.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 1
aschleman
aschleman
05/31/2005 4:15 pm
Jack Black and Kyle Gas (Tenacious D) where musicians first, then they became actors.... so that doesn't really count. haha. Thanks for the warning.
# 2
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/31/2005 11:47 pm
No no, Kyle was musician first, then he taught Jack how to play...thats what I have always read, but I may be wrong.

Actually, the first I saw of Jack Black was as a bully in Never Ending Story...so that was pretty long ago...the first I heard of Tenacious D was when they palyed in Bio-Dome (1996)...its amazing, watch the film and see if you notice, well you will now, but If I didnt tell you, you would never have noticed them at all.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.