Fingers hurting!

SoulDistortion
SoulDistortion
05/31/2005 7:21 am
alright any guitar player knows that when you first start out ur fingers hurt pretty bad but i have been playing for a month, not every day but about every other day and i have started to notice my fingers getting callused. My friend who ahs been playing for a long time has REALLY callused fingers. How long will it take for my fingers to become callused enough to the point where i can play the guitar comfortably? :confused:
---iiholly
My friend died rock climbing on Saturday. He was drunk though... and he didn't normally rock climb. [...] I'm not too good with death.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
I hesitate to take a post from iiholly seriously...
---iiholly
Well, Mike dying is pretty serious to me. I couldn't have stopped it, I wasn't there.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
sorry, ok, i thought it might have been a joke, I'm terribly sorry
---Akira
This thread has turned out well.
# 1
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/31/2005 11:07 am
That depends on how often you play, for how long and even what you play. There is no answer...except that the more you play, the faster it will happen.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 2
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
05/31/2005 9:20 pm
Yeah, and if youve only been playing for 15 days out of a month, your fingers still should be hurting. Try practicing more, + ignore the pain. I remember once i got them it was a breeze, so keep trying.
We've been dancin' with Mr. Brownstone...
# 3
SoulDistortion
SoulDistortion
06/01/2005 3:42 am
Cool, well im starting to play more often, thax for the info.
---iiholly
My friend died rock climbing on Saturday. He was drunk though... and he didn't normally rock climb. [...] I'm not too good with death.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
I hesitate to take a post from iiholly seriously...
---iiholly
Well, Mike dying is pretty serious to me. I couldn't have stopped it, I wasn't there.
---6strngs_2hmbkrs
sorry, ok, i thought it might have been a joke, I'm terribly sorry
---Akira
This thread has turned out well.
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.