View post (Schecter C1 Blackjack)

View thread

Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/28/2005 10:05 pm
Yea, thats always an issue with Korean guitars...I have a Cort s2550(if I am correct, Schecter and Cort are manufactured by the same company, just under different names and models) well anyway, mine is amazing...I probably play her more than my Gibson Lp(maybe I dont like her more, but she does see more play time, and I would sell the Lp before I ever consider selling my Cort) anyway, my mate has a Cort, same model and it just isnt as nice...still not a bad guitar, just different, and lacking a little something...

Inconsistancy is a big problem today, with amazing looking and playing guitars being offered at really affordable prices...as was said earlier, the Schecter C-1 Classic rivals a Prs 10-top in construction and craftmanship...its true...Schecter started out as a custom shop, bulding guitars for the likes of Mark Knopfler, and now they are able to offer custom shop standards, for really good prices...just make sure you get a good one...if you do, you are set...but another guitar, of the same model, could be a bad one...try them out.

Also,always play clean when trying out guitars(and amps) in shops,channel2 is a salesmans "make-up bag" for the instrument.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]