View post (EPI LPs -- Finally?)

View thread

oracleguy
oracleguy
06/07/2005 6:57 am
Originally Posted by: Dark13Epi's are cheap, finish, sustain, pickups, are cheap, and they sound that way too. But Epiphone does a great job luring people in as they ARE pretty and we all wish they were Gibson LPs, but guess what? You get what you pay for, no way does these sound even close to a real LP.

Personally I think Gibson LPs are also overpriced, 2-3k? get a PRS.

OR for $600, I prefer ESP LPs and Vipers, better wood, hardware, price and sound.

And I do believe it's important to buy ESP, as not only are they a better value, more modern, more choices, but they are Made in USA, not in a Korean sweat shop.

First, your notion of a Korean Sweat-shop is so out moded that maybe I should have specified South-Korea.

Sorry that you disagree about my observations. I just went over my axe for the ump-teenth time and you are wrong. This instrument is mechanically flawless. I'm putting 2 Dimarzio's in it ASAP, but other that that, I'm a happy camper -- as was Guitar World Mag. Sept '04/.

I luv this new axe, but you'll have to pry my old D-28 from my cold, dead, fingers!