Is it just me?

x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
05/24/2005 9:05 pm
Is it just me or has there been alot of new people posting latley? I mean ive only been here since Febuary but it didnt seem like there were many new people posting in the forums, but i keep seeing people i have never heard of....
We've been dancin' with Mr. Brownstone...
# 1
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/25/2005 12:02 am
That always happens...I am not here often, in fact, I havent been here since about January, as I was in London and had no internet here at first, but got it again a few days ago, and have been on alot since then...There are thousands of GT members, i reckon most of them have not posted more than 10times.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/25/2005 1:06 am
A lot of people post a few times then sort of fade away and the rest pretty much post until they kick the bucket or whatever. To be honest I didn't even think I'd stick around like I have. Every other forum I've joined I've said "this place is stupid" and never went back because the people have always been so bland and just lacked this certain... thing... y'know? This is the only forum that I can really recall anyone's personality from another be it a registered user, high bandwidth user, moderator/teacher, or whatever. Granted, whenever someone posts a "what kind of guitar you got" thread, I don't ever remember what anyone else said they have (save for maybe a few here and/or there... and Azrael's Dragon) but it always kind of makes it a bit surprising to refresh my memory whenever I do see those threads appear again. So here I am, having just finished cussing out Resident Evil 4 (again) because I got my head lobbed off by those Wolverine dudes (again), eating ice cream, typing this post on the only forum I ever participate in because I like it here. Good thing for me that I got the internet at home because someone finally mentioned something to me about my excessive visits at work... sort of. And every so often I speak up a bit more and get a stern talking to from one person or another here and there telling me to cool it down, but I'm still here so people must not hate me that much. And I'm grateful for that too. And to close this thread I will let you all know that I just now realized that my zipper has been down for a very long time.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/25/2005 9:57 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic Excretionsthey have (save for maybe a few here and/or there... and Azrael's Dragon)

Azrael has a Prs Dragon!?!...lucky Bastard!
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 4
GuitarPsy
Full Access
GuitarPsy
Full Access
05/25/2005 11:47 am
I've registered quite a while ago, though things have been rather chaotic lately, but now I'm checking the board every day again and I must say I really like the atmosphere here :)
= good music is good drinking =
# 5
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
05/25/2005 1:06 pm
Originally Posted by: Andrew SaAzrael has a Prs Dragon!?!...lucky Bastard!

ha ha, not quite.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 6
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
05/25/2005 9:39 pm
lol yeah, i saw his dragon on that "what guitars do u have" post, and i must say, i sat back iin awe. The work that must have been put into that guitar is amazing, it is so intricate, must have taken hours, its absolutley beautiful.
# 7
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/25/2005 10:48 pm
oh well, still an amazing looking guitar...and probably at a slightly(hugely) lower price than the dragon I imagined. But what a great looking stage guitar...Azrael...what is it like to play that thing sitting down?...hope Az checks this thread.
# 8
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
05/30/2005 11:16 am
its very comfy. actually its is much more comfortable than any other guitar that i played. :D

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 9
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
05/30/2005 10:49 pm
People come and people go, very few stay for the long term. I've been using for a good while now, a few years ago.
The dragon *orgasms*. Okay thats all I can say about the dragon, if I could touch that guitar I'd die happy. But I also said that about seeing Jim Morrison's grave, so I guess either way I'll die happy. I wish I'd seen his grave before someone stole the bust (spelling, I don't know).

# 10
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/31/2005 12:53 am
Wow, you saw Jim Morrisons grave! that must have been cool, I would love to see that, although, i guess I would have preferred to see him alive,or even The Doors in concert...speaking of these sorts of things...what is with Bob Marley?

Every year at this place called Jamaican Eatery in Jhb South Africa, in early February, there is a huge gig held to celebrate Bob Marleys Birthday...I have been for most of the past four years, missing thios year as I was here in London...I have no problem with celebrating his birthday...

my problem is with the fact that we throw him a birthday party every year and the ****er never ever shows up...not even for ten minutes...! bastard!
# 11
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
06/01/2005 7:48 pm
Ah yes, Ive heard that he can be very ungrateful and snobby. But then again, he probably has been to acouple, if youve been to acouple youve been to them all. Imagine everyones faces if he actually did show up...How did he die? Ive never heard... drug related? since he smoked a ton of weed in his day, the world may never know what other drugs he was into...
# 12
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
06/03/2005 5:45 pm
are u serious? Ive never heard of it...maybe i should look it up
# 13

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.