View post (Anyone seen this Film?)

View thread

crazyguy
crazyguy
05/28/2005 12:08 am
Taking into account the large number of U.S. troops in the Middle East are there because nobody's been tresspassing lately back home and they feel like shooting someone, I do appreciate those who do it for their beliefs. On the other hand, it's easy to persuade yourself you killed people (some of whom are allways innocent) because of your beliefs, but that's just making your conscience look the other way.
I've seen "Bowling..." and read "Stupid White Men" and tried to extract the facts from heartbreaking tears of those who lost someone in war or a drive-by or a school shooting.
I would kill Bush if given a chance, not because I hate him (I don't hate), but out of altruism. I believe that a country as strong and influential as America cannot afford to become the world's biggest joke because of any individual, even more so in case of this poor, reality-challenged, braindead idiot. That's my belief and for that I would kill or die.

For all who posted on this thread I reccomend obtaining and watching "Revelations" by Bill Hicks. The refferences to Bush (sr.) and Gulf war are scary because they still apply, and the most apparent thing is that US sells arms all over the world and then sends men to die while retrieving or destroying it.

Once again I am amazed how the pricelessness of human lives is interpreted as a 0$ price tag.
Impendance is fruitfull
while the buttons are circled.:eek: