Dont Try This At Home

x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
05/21/2005 11:39 am
Well, yesterday, being Friday, I went out with some friends. We were spossed to
be at the movies. Yeah right, I havent RELE gone to the movies in forever. We
walked around, went to a gas station to get gum. I got a Red Bull, and as we were checking out i saw caffeine pills and put them up there to see if the cashier would let me buy them, since im under 18. He let me. I get outside, down one with the Red Bull, and gave one to my friend. An hour later no effect, so i take another with some coke. Half an hour later still no effect. So I downed the last one with more coke. It was all fine and dandy til i got home last night. I go to the bathroom and i notice i can not keep my hand from shaking. That was only the beginning. About 5 minutes later its getting hard to walk because im dizzy. By then i cant keep my body from shaking, so I go outside and run the fastest ive ever run before, then jumped up on our trampoline and jumped, then got down and ran more. Now my heart is pumping at 8x its normal rate. but i dont feel dizzy. I go in and within 5 minutes i feel dizzy and feel like puking. My heart is beating so god damn fast, it scares the **** outta me, so i call my sister to ask what i should do. When im talking to her im talking uncontrolably fast, to the point where she cant talk because im just going so fast, and im shaking. This lasts for 5 hours. All the while, my heart rate increasing. Its going so fast i think im going to have a heart attack, and im scared outta my mind. I drank 5 glasses of water and finally my heart rate starts to decrease. Because i took them on an empty stomach i feel like puking now. Thank god, i was saved from that and i could finally go to sleep. Now this teaches me a valuable lesson. DO NOT BE A DUMBASS LIKE ME! PLEASE! I will never touch caffeine pills ever again.
We've been dancin' with Mr. Brownstone...
# 1
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/21/2005 12:01 pm
ooops !

It is hard to do any real damage with Caffeine however taking too much wont feel nice !!

Make an effort to drink lots of water. Gateraid or similar is also a good move as it replaces lost electrolites as well.
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.