Ibanez SM5 Smash Box

guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
05/16/2005 9:29 pm
I love this thing so much, I just got it in the mail, it is definetly an awesome pedal

Picture:

Cost: Some stores sell it for $85 but I got it for $50 online, new.

Pros: It is an awesome pedal, I coudld have it be my tone for life. The tone is amazing especially for metal but good for other stuff also. One of the best thing is it has a built in noise gate, a really good one. It seems like evrything is turned off when you are not playing and the volume is blasted. It is awesome. The pedal has a setting to make it sharp or smooth and as always there is the low and high controls, the drive, and the Level. It just sounds amazing.

Cons: not many, that I can think of. One thing is it is more of a really good metal tone. Though it also sounds great for everything else to me it works best when you are playing metal and it is not as great to some people when playing other types of music.

Overall Review : Overall this pedal is great and is definetly worth it. I think it is just amazing and most poeple would probably think the same. I will try to put up some sound samples but I cant do that until the weekend. This pedal is awesome and I think if you are thinking about getting it you should because it rocks.

This was my first review so sorry if its not great.
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
# 1
IbanezmutESP
IbanezmutESP
05/22/2005 2:31 am
Think you posted a good review, you got me interested and i'll go play one soon. :D
=mut=
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.