Nathan Sheppard Guitars

Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/09/2005 5:20 pm
Hey, have any of you guys heard of Nathan Sheppard guitars?
I was working at the London Guitar Show this weekend and I came across his stand...The guitars he had wer amazing...I then checked out his webpage...the guitars at the show were not on his site, but he told me they would be up in a week or so...the ones on there at the moment look cool, but his new design body shape is awesome...and it plays like a dream. He has this really innovative pickup idea where there are two p90s in the neck position, these act seperately, but can be turned into a sort of p90 humbucker through a coil tap option...they really look amazing.

I urge all of you to check out www.nathansheppardguitars.com I know I will soon own one of Nathans Guitars...I cant help myself...they are that good.

also have a look at some Black Machine guitars...check out www.blackmachine.net or www.exoticguitars.co.uk for all of these awesome British Luthiers...but please check out the Sheppard double cutaway model that will be on the page next week and let me know what u think...I know that you all should love it.

Andrew
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.