So I've re-entered the studio

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
04/28/2005 8:36 pm
The studio being my living room where I've crammed all my amps, guitars and computer for recording. While people are out recording albums I'm here, wasting time at work, letting you all know I've finally mustered enough motivation up to record one song. I finished all the bass last night and I'm hoping to get at least one of the guitar tracks finished today, but that'll probably be a weekend thing to do. Tomorrow or Saturday I"m thinking. I'd post the song, but I don't have the internet at home anymore. Just a useless wad of time-wasting reading material.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
ScottMoney
ScottMoney
04/29/2005 8:16 am
You are a braver man than I. Good luck, I'm sure it will turn out great
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
04/29/2005 12:39 pm
Originally Posted by: ScottMoneyYou are a braver man than I. Good luck, I'm sure it will turn out great

Want to bet?

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/02/2005 3:49 pm
Well, I finished my weekend escapade with one song less than I wanted to have recorded. I originally wanted to have recorded two songs, but what with other priorities like finally cleaning my home. And not to mention as long as it took me to record a song I knew 100% all the way through, and the other song I wanted I only knew one guitar track in a bastardized way. My sense of rhythm has shown to be better than it used to be but I've got a lot of work yet. Not that I did a horrible job, I'm just not bull****ting myself. But I am happy with myself because my rhythm did get better and I know this because I spent a good 4 hours not settling with anything that sucked... too much anyway. Maybe this weekend I'll record that other song. I'm not too worried about it as it was a cover. My music comes first. Another thing I'm happy about is a couple of last minute decisions and changes that I came up with during the recording. You know, you forget something and then an idea clicks or you're listening to the part you just record and you think "what if I did this instead". Overall, it turned out good, but due to the fact that I don't have internet at home, I doubt I'll be able to upload it for anyone to hear.

Hulk Smash!!

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.