New Havoc Din song uploaded

HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
HDJ
04/26/2005 2:49 pm
Whats up everybody? I just uploaded another song onto our myspace page. The song is called "Alone", it's a kind of bluesy jam we do. Anyway, this version ended up being about 9:40 long. When we play this song live, we never really know how long it's going to end up being (it's been up to 20 minutes before, and sometimes it's more like 5 minutes long). It's just a half way structured jam we do. This version gets a little repetitious (sp?) after a while, but that's how this jam goes sometimes. The recording was a 1 take deal, we recorded it totally live, including the vocals, no overdubbing what so ever, and we left our little mistakes in there to keep the live feel.......

We're only going to keep Alone on the myspace page for a week or 2, so get it while it's available. Let us know what you think about it.......

http://www.myspace.com/havocdin
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 1
ScottMoney
ScottMoney
04/27/2005 2:23 am
Originally Posted by: JFRICKThe recording was a 1 take deal, we recorded it totally live, including the vocals, no overdubbing what so ever, and we left our little mistakes in there to keep the live feel.......

or because you're lazy haha, just kidding. long track

kindof a metal blues jam huh? I really like it, you guys are really on key I can tell!
# 2
HDJ
HDJ
04/27/2005 3:42 pm
Originally Posted by: ScottMoneyor because you're lazy haha, just kidding. long track

kindof a metal blues jam huh? I really like it, you guys are really on key I can tell!

Ha, yeah, we've been called lazy before....We decided to just record 1 take of Alone to see how it turned out. We wanted to spend more time on the other songs we recorded and we were working with limited funds, so........

Yeah, that's kind of our style for the most part, a mix of Hard Rock, Metal, and Blues. Some people around our hometown call us a "metal jam band"...

Glad you like it......
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 3
ScottMoney
ScottMoney
04/28/2005 12:41 am
no problem, sounds like you guys put on a pretty good show. I assume you're the one on the SG?
# 4
HDJ
HDJ
04/28/2005 3:15 pm
If your referring to the pic with all four of us, I'm the one at the top right (we're both playing SG's in that pic, mine is the SG Gothic). Brad is the left handed player. The show where that pic was taken was the only show that I've played my SG at, my main axe is a Music Man EVH (go to view more pics on the myspace page, you have to be a member to access the other pics though).
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 5
HDJ
HDJ
05/03/2005 6:36 pm
Okay folks, I'm taking Alone off of our myspace page at the end of this week, 5/6/05, so if you want to download it, now's the time.....

http://www.myspace.com/havocdin
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.