Cool Little Quiz

Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
04/17/2005 11:03 pm
This is kinda interesting, or at least fun to see what your results are. It's a quiz that finds out which religion is right for you. Attach your results to your post if you feel like it.

Here's the Link.

And here are my results:

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 1
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/17/2005 11:44 pm
heh... guess I'm going to hell :cool:

# 2
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
04/18/2005 12:30 am
You scored as Islam. Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already.

Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam

88%

Judaism

63%

Christianity

50%

Buddhism

46%

agnosticism

42%

Satanism

33%

Paganism

29%

atheism

13%

Hinduism

0%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

There's me...not quite accurate I'm afraid...it doesn't take into account the various branches of Christianity, like the one I adhere to.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 3
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
04/18/2005 12:32 am
I'm 88% Muslim...not quite accurate I'm afraid...it doesn't take into account the various branches of Christianity, like the one I adhere to.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

# 4
mc9mm
Guitar Tricks Instructor
mc9mm
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/18/2005 9:52 am
1. Satanism
2. Paganism
3. Buddhism

Not even close, I'm an atheist.
# 5
mc9mm
Guitar Tricks Instructor
mc9mm
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/18/2005 10:02 am
Yeeeeee shut up...
So I'm not a HTML expert, sue me! Grrrrr....
# 6
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
04/18/2005 8:27 pm
Buddhism
63%

Christianity
54%

Paganism
54%

Hinduism
50%

Satanism
46%

Islam
42%

Judaism
33%

agnosticism
29%

atheism
17%
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 7
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
04/18/2005 8:47 pm
Christianity

75%

Satanism

75%

agnosticism

71%

Buddhism

42%

Paganism

42%

atheism

25%

Islam

17%

Hinduism

13%

Judaism

4%

What the Hell?
Try once,fail twice...
# 8
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
04/18/2005 9:33 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOne-i don't believe that Jesus was a prophet, i also have some very unkind words for him

I am very curious....like what such words?If you could talk(or scream)with/at him,what would you say?This is VERY interesting.PM me if its too graphic...or not if its too personal for you(but I am very curious).
Try once,fail twice...
# 9
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
04/18/2005 9:36 pm
Cue?I didn't hear anything...
Try once,fail twice...
# 10
alucard0941
alucard0941
04/18/2005 10:26 pm
Satanism

75%

Islam

71%

agnosticism

71%

atheism

67%

Buddhism

67%

Hinduism

63%

Christianity

58%

Paganism

54%

Judaism

33%
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
:eek:

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!
# 11
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
04/18/2005 11:53 pm
I believe this quiz is 100% retarded...
Try once,fail twice...
# 12
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
04/19/2005 12:34 am
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheartI believe this quiz is 100% retarded...

HA! You make-a me laugh.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

# 13
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
04/19/2005 12:36 am
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheartI am very curious....like what such words?If you could talk(or scream)with/at him,what would you say?This is VERY interesting.PM me if its too graphic...or not if its too personal for you(but I am very curious).

ditto that one.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

# 14
SPL
SPL
04/19/2005 12:53 am
atheism 75%
Paganism 63%
Satanism 54%
agnosticism 54%
Islam 46%
Buddhism 42%
Judaism 25%
Christianity 21%
Hinduism 8%

I'm an atheist? Oh my GOD, I'm shocked!
# 15
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
04/19/2005 1:06 am
I found some good quotes related to atheism/agnosticism...

Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is no God. -- Heywood Broun

In some awful, strange, paradoxical way, atheists tend to take religion more seriously than the practitioners. --Jonathon Miller

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -- Stephen Roberts

There's something in every atheist, itching to believe, and something in every believer, itching to doubt. --Mignon McLaughlin

A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading. There are traps everywhere--'Bibles laid open, millions of surprises,' as Herbert says, 'fine nets and stratagems.' God is, if I may say it, very unscrupulous. --C.S. Lewis

An atheist may be simply one whose faith and love are concentrated on the impersonal aspects of God. --Simone Weil

The worst moment for the atheist is when he is really thankful, and has nobody to thank.--Dante Gabriel Rossetti

If there were no God, there would be no atheists. --G.K. Chesterton

Can one be a saint if God does not exist? That is the only concrete problem I know of today. –Albert Camus

By night, an atheist half-believes in God. –Edward Young

If there is a God, He is infinitely incomprehensible, since, having, neither parts nor limits, He has no affinity to us. We are then incapable of knowing either what He is or if He is. [So] you must wager. Let us weigh the gain and the loss in wagering that God is. Let us estimate these two chances. If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager then without hesitation that he is.-- Blaise Pascal

I have always considered "Pascal's Wager" a questionable bet to place. Any God worth "believing in" would surely prefer an honest agnostic to a calculating hypocrite. -- Alan Dershowitz

"Belief" is not something you can turn on and off like a spigot. No person can truly "believe in God" unless the evidence convinces his or her mind. If you don't believe me, try believing that the stars are holes punched into a heavenly dome, with the light of heaven shining through. Pascal's recommendation is inherently impractical. --Dave Matson

If there be a God and one has never sought him, it will be small consolation to remember that one could not get proof of his existence. –George MacDonald

Well, I tell you, if I have been wrong in my agnosticism, when I die I'll walk up to God in a manly way and say, Sir, I made an honest mistake. --H. L. Mencken

And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence. --Bertrand Russell

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear. -- Thomas Jefferson

My studies in Speculative philosophy, metaphysics, and science are all summed up in the image of a mouse called man running in and out of every hole in the Cosmos hunting for the Absolute Cheese.-- Benjamin DeCasseres

I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose. -- Clarence Darrow

He is a self-made man who worships his creator. –John Bright

No philosophy, no religion, has ever brought so glad a message to the world as this good news of Atheism. --Annie Wood Besant

Humanism or atheism is a wonderful philosophy of life as long as you are big, strong, and between the ages of eighteen and thirty-five. But watch out if you are in a lifeboat and there are others who are younger, bigger, or smarter. --William Murray

A disbelief in God does not result in a belief in nothing; disbelief in God usually results in a belief in anything.—unknown

I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God.--Abraham Lincoln

A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower. --C.S. Lewis

To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, "I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge" --Ravi Zacharias

A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion. --Francis Bacon

Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning... –C.S. Lewis

I hope for the day when everyone can speak again of God without embarrassment. --Paul Tillich

If God were small enough to be understood, He would not be big enough to be worshiped. --Evelyn Underhill

Those who believe they believe in God but without passion in the heart, without anguish of mind, without uncertainty, without doubt, and even at times without despair, believe only in the idea of God, and not in God himself. --Madeleine L'Engle

We think having faith means being convinced God exists in the same way we are convinced a chair exists. People who cannot be completely convinced of God’s existence think faith is impossible for them. Not so. People who doubt can have great faith because faith is something you do, not something you think. In fact, the greater your doubt the more heroic your faith. --Unknown

God is not discoverable or demonstrable by purely scientific means, unfortunately for the scientifically minded. But that really proves nothing. It simply means that the wrong instruments are being used for the job. - J.B. Phillips

A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol. --Deitrich Bonhoeffer

If we were to judge nature by common sense or likelihood, we wouldn't believe the world existed. --Annie Dillard

Shouldn't atheist have an equal obligation to explain pleasure in a world of randomness. Where does pleasure come from? –G.K. Chesterton

Understanding God is not attained by calling into session all arguments for and against Him, in order to debate whether He is a reality or a figment of the mind. God cannot be sensed as a second thought, as an explanation of the origin of the universe. He is either the first and the last, or just another concept. --Abraham Joshua Heschel

Secrets of the incomprehensible wisdom of God, unknown to any besides Himself! Man, sprung up only of a few days, wants to penetrate, and to set bounds to it. Who is it that hath known the mind of the Lord, or who hath been His counselor? --Jeanne Guyon

God will not take shelter behind a jugglery of logic or metaphysics. He is neither a schoolman nor theologian, but our Father in Heaven. –George MacDonald

Without God man has no reference point to define himself. 20th century philosophy manifests the chaos of man seeking to understand himself as a creature with dignity while having no reference point for that dignity. --R. C. Sproul

According to the teaching of our Lord, what is wrong with the world is precisely that it does not believe in God. Yet it is clear that the unbelief which he so bitterly deplored was not an intellectual persuasion of God’s non-existence. Those whom he rebuked for their lack of faith were not men who denied God with the top of their minds, but men who, while apparently incapable of doubting him with the top of their minds, lived as though he did not exist. --John Baillie

The real attitude of sin in the heart towards God is that of being without God; it is pride, the worship of myself, that is the great atheistic fact in human life. –Oswald Chambers

God is dead not because He doesn’t exist, but because we live, play, procreate, govern, and die as though He doesn’t. --Chuck Colson

Self is the opaque veil that hides the Face of God from us. It can be removed only in spiritual experience, never by mere instruction. --A.W. Tozer

The turning point in our lives is when we stop seeking the God we want and start seeking the God who is. --- Patrick Morley

We may seek God by our intellect, but we only can find him with our heart. –Cotvos

I believe in God as I believe that the Sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. --C. S. Lewis
Try once,fail twice...
# 16
alucard0941
alucard0941
04/19/2005 1:50 am
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheartI found some good quotes related to atheism/agnosticism...

Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is no God. -- Heywood Broun

In some awful, strange, paradoxical way, atheists tend to take religion more seriously than the practitioners. --Jonathon Miller

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -- Stephen Roberts

There's something in every atheist, itching to believe, and something in every believer, itching to doubt. --Mignon McLaughlin

A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading. There are traps everywhere--'Bibles laid open, millions of surprises,' as Herbert says, 'fine nets and stratagems.' God is, if I may say it, very unscrupulous. --C.S. Lewis

An atheist may be simply one whose faith and love are concentrated on the impersonal aspects of God. --Simone Weil

The worst moment for the atheist is when he is really thankful, and has nobody to thank.--Dante Gabriel Rossetti

If there were no God, there would be no atheists. --G.K. Chesterton

Can one be a saint if God does not exist? That is the only concrete problem I know of today. –Albert Camus

By night, an atheist half-believes in God. –Edward Young

If there is a God, He is infinitely incomprehensible, since, having, neither parts nor limits, He has no affinity to us. We are then incapable of knowing either what He is or if He is. [So] you must wager. Let us weigh the gain and the loss in wagering that God is. Let us estimate these two chances. If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager then without hesitation that he is.-- Blaise Pascal

I have always considered "Pascal's Wager" a questionable bet to place. Any God worth "believing in" would surely prefer an honest agnostic to a calculating hypocrite. -- Alan Dershowitz

"Belief" is not something you can turn on and off like a spigot. No person can truly "believe in God" unless the evidence convinces his or her mind. If you don't believe me, try believing that the stars are holes punched into a heavenly dome, with the light of heaven shining through. Pascal's recommendation is inherently impractical. --Dave Matson

If there be a God and one has never sought him, it will be small consolation to remember that one could not get proof of his existence. –George MacDonald

Well, I tell you, if I have been wrong in my agnosticism, when I die I'll walk up to God in a manly way and say, Sir, I made an honest mistake. --H. L. Mencken

And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence. --Bertrand Russell

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear. -- Thomas Jefferson

My studies in Speculative philosophy, metaphysics, and science are all summed up in the image of a mouse called man running in and out of every hole in the Cosmos hunting for the Absolute Cheese.-- Benjamin DeCasseres

I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose. -- Clarence Darrow

He is a self-made man who worships his creator. –John Bright

No philosophy, no religion, has ever brought so glad a message to the world as this good news of Atheism. --Annie Wood Besant

Humanism or atheism is a wonderful philosophy of life as long as you are big, strong, and between the ages of eighteen and thirty-five. But watch out if you are in a lifeboat and there are others who are younger, bigger, or smarter. --William Murray

A disbelief in God does not result in a belief in nothing; disbelief in God usually results in a belief in anything.—unknown

I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God.--Abraham Lincoln

A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower. --C.S. Lewis

To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, "I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge" --Ravi Zacharias

A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion. --Francis Bacon

Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning... –C.S. Lewis

I hope for the day when everyone can speak again of God without embarrassment. --Paul Tillich

If God were small enough to be understood, He would not be big enough to be worshiped. --Evelyn Underhill

Those who believe they believe in God but without passion in the heart, without anguish of mind, without uncertainty, without doubt, and even at times without despair, believe only in the idea of God, and not in God himself. --Madeleine L'Engle

We think having faith means being convinced God exists in the same way we are convinced a chair exists. People who cannot be completely convinced of God’s existence think faith is impossible for them. Not so. People who doubt can have great faith because faith is something you do, not something you think. In fact, the greater your doubt the more heroic your faith. --Unknown

God is not discoverable or demonstrable by purely scientific means, unfortunately for the scientifically minded. But that really proves nothing. It simply means that the wrong instruments are being used for the job. - J.B. Phillips

A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol. --Deitrich Bonhoeffer

If we were to judge nature by common sense or likelihood, we wouldn't believe the world existed. --Annie Dillard

Shouldn't atheist have an equal obligation to explain pleasure in a world of randomness. Where does pleasure come from? –G.K. Chesterton

Understanding God is not attained by calling into session all arguments for and against Him, in order to debate whether He is a reality or a figment of the mind. God cannot be sensed as a second thought, as an explanation of the origin of the universe. He is either the first and the last, or just another concept. --Abraham Joshua Heschel

Secrets of the incomprehensible wisdom of God, unknown to any besides Himself! Man, sprung up only of a few days, wants to penetrate, and to set bounds to it. Who is it that hath known the mind of the Lord, or who hath been His counselor? --Jeanne Guyon

God will not take shelter behind a jugglery of logic or metaphysics. He is neither a schoolman nor theologian, but our Father in Heaven. –George MacDonald

Without God man has no reference point to define himself. 20th century philosophy manifests the chaos of man seeking to understand himself as a creature with dignity while having no reference point for that dignity. --R. C. Sproul

According to the teaching of our Lord, what is wrong with the world is precisely that it does not believe in God. Yet it is clear that the unbelief which he so bitterly deplored was not an intellectual persuasion of God’s non-existence. Those whom he rebuked for their lack of faith were not men who denied God with the top of their minds, but men who, while apparently incapable of doubting him with the top of their minds, lived as though he did not exist. --John Baillie

The real attitude of sin in the heart towards God is that of being without God; it is pride, the worship of myself, that is the great atheistic fact in human life. –Oswald Chambers

God is dead not because He doesn’t exist, but because we live, play, procreate, govern, and die as though He doesn’t. --Chuck Colson

Self is the opaque veil that hides the Face of God from us. It can be removed only in spiritual experience, never by mere instruction. --A.W. Tozer

The turning point in our lives is when we stop seeking the God we want and start seeking the God who is. --- Patrick Morley

We may seek God by our intellect, but we only can find him with our heart. –Cotvos

I believe in God as I believe that the Sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. --C. S. Lewis

someone took this quiz a bit too serious...
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
:eek:

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!
# 17
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
04/19/2005 1:53 am
I dunno, I thought those quotes were really interesting.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

# 18
marayo
marayo
04/19/2005 2:00 am
Satanism 100%

Paganism 96%

agnosticism 75%

atheism 75%

Buddhism 71%

Judaism 50%

Islam 33%

Hinduism 29%

Christianity 25%
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
# 19
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
04/19/2005 3:05 am
Originally Posted by: alucard0941someone took this quiz a bit too serious...

Well its not like I typed them up or anything...was copy and paste to much mabey?...
Try once,fail twice...
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.