View post (Which Multi-Fx Pedal!!!!!)

View thread

jk_647
jk_647
04/16/2005 6:18 pm
Hey, i have been looking for a while multi FX pedal for a while now, and im also intrested in recording, im not on a buget but obviously the cheaper the better cause money is tight!!! obviously im not expecting somethign amazing that will give every tone in the world especially for the money im putting in, but with about 200 pounds im expecting to get somehting half descent now i havent played many Multi-Fx pedals but i do own a boss ds-1 and have played many boss single pedals. Boss are great just it would work out very Expensive to buy alot of single pedals and speace consuming. my freind has a DigitechRP100 Multi-Fx pedal that is ok im looking for something slightly better. I have been looking at V-amp models, Pod models particularly the xt model and also the boss Me-50. now i was gain for getting the boss me-50 but i herd bad reports about it. out of the ones i mentioned or any others could some one please recomend a Multi-Fx pedal within the price range, bearing in mind i do want to record with it as well if possible!!! Much appreciated.

Yes i have also looked at the RPx400, as i know Guitar world(The Magazine) use it, but again after reading reviews it put me off. people were slaying it for sounding very aftificial and dull sounding. please correct me if all Multi effects sound like this. I'm seriously maybe thinking of getting a
(Vox Valvetronix AD120VT 120 Watt) wiht built in Effects and then maybe add a few pedals. obviously this costing alot more. but maybe a better souloution, No!!!!
Why doesn't my amp go up to 11, :(
Spinal Tap Rock