View post (80's Metal Bands!!!)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
04/14/2001 1:49 am
Originally posted by Mai Zure
Joseph my man,

I thought I was one of the few people in the world that acknowleged the existance of VITO BRATTA. Yes, I thought was a superb player. Skills a plenty. He really did an oustanding job with White Lion's cover of Radar love. It's a shame they aren't too well known unless it's amongst 80s freaks like me.

80s Metal forever!
Van Halen, Randy Rhodes, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen, Ozzy Osbourne, Def Leppard, Kiss, Bon Jovi, Guns and Roses, Poison, Hanoi Rocks, Skid Row, Dokken, Motley Crue, Extreme, Lita Ford, Cinderella, AC/DC, Ratt, Europe, Firehouse, Whitesnake, Warrant, Tesla, Winger, Slaughter, L.A. Guns, Great White, Damn Yankees, Vinnie Vincent, Nelson, Faster Pussycat, Vixen, Ugly Kid Joe, Love & Rockets, White Lion, Night Ranger, Sex Gang Children, Michael Monroe, Quiet Riot, Alice Cooper, New Order,Living Colour, Twisted Sister, Judas Priest, .38 Special, Autograph, Mr. Big, The Scorpions, Steelheart, Kix, Sheriff, Bad English, Jackyl, The Cult, Britny Fox, W.A.S.P, Trixter, David Lee Roth, Saigon Kick, Thunder, Y&T, The Storm, Rainbow, Loverboy, Stryper, Honeymoon Suite, Platinum Blonde, Guiffria, Alcatrazzz

I know its a shame that White Lion don'r recieve enough recognition today, but their songs were very meaningful with very passionate lyrics. Not to mention Bratta's guitar solos, his work has definitely challenged me in more ways than one over the past several years, hes an amazing player... Hey I have fond memories of most of these bands you mentioned, hey I didn't know that people still remembered Autograph..

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."