View post (Halo 2)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
04/09/2005 9:31 pm
I never really got into halo, to be honest. It just never clicked for me. I never got into Xbox as a whole really. And that's what gets me. I tell people that I don't like xbox because all the games I like are already on nintendo or playstation. Any xbox exclusive games just don't appeal to me so I don't lean towards xbox. It also always gets me that I tell them that the only reputable game xbox has that comes close to getting my attention is halo, which I don't like and it never fails, the head-up-the-ass syndrome takes effect and they say **** like "xbox has good games, like halo". And I remind them of what I just said as well as pointing out that halo's also on computer and I'm not gonna buy a console that I don't even like for one game that I don't even like when I can save money and just get it for computer if anything. Just my thoughts. I went on a tangent I know... sorry. If you like the game, then knock yourself out dude, at least you're having fun right?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.