View post (KILL POP MUSIC!!)

View thread

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
04/11/2001 10:02 am
Yeah we got "making the band" over here too. It was funny seeing their ego's enlarge as the series went on. I'm waiting on someone asking "hear'say", where they met!!
This issue really annoys me. I've been listening to music for over 10 years, im 18. I've been buying music for about 7 years, i have every Video and Cd by both GnR and Aerosmith. I also have albums by Ex GnR members, stuff like poison, ZZ top, Bon Jovi, Snakepit etc. I got a 2nd hand les Paul epiphone in december too. My point is that i'm trying my best to become a "musician", so that one day i can have a band with my mates and we can hopefully play Knockin on Heavens Door or summin like that. So when i see my fave guitar bands gettin knocked outta the top 40 by that crap it really makes me wonder, what the point is. Im gonna boast briefly now, i can play both november rain solos. dont cry solo, estranged 1st solo, double talkin jive solo, all in only 3 months of learnin! I can also play other bits here and there. Basically anoyone with even a few weeks experience has more talent than those pop bands. I love playing the intro to knockin on heavens door at the tokyo gig, you should learn it! its the tab is at snakepit.org.
Hmm, i dunno what my main point is... ok, bye
Later,
W.A.R.