View post (Is anyone else tired of nonsense posting?)

View thread

crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
03/20/2005 9:39 pm
Originally Posted by: Lordathestrings[font=trebuchet ms]And after my recent disaster trying to split a thread, I can understand a certain reluctance to try that again.[/font]

I was wondering where it went. I went to go take a shower, and when I came back…..it was gone. haha no biggie though. I'll try to recapture what I said.

I wonder if the reason that the threads go way off topic is due to the very fact that this is a site for guitar players/musicians. I assume that a good portion of the people who use this site (members, users, or guests) are at least semi musical, and tend to be a little more creative than your average non instrument playing, or artistic person…..generally speaking. In the last 6 months or so, I have really noticed a difference in the way my mind thinks and functions (with ADD), compared to most other people with out it. (I still think it’s the greatest disorder in the world!) More creative people tend to think in a non-linear manner. This non linear thinking is the reason that such a high percentage of artist, CEO’s, entrepreneurs……and prison inmates all have ADD. Not saying that everyone at GT does, but I know at least a few do.
Its great to talk about absolutely nothing in the open discussion forum, I have done it many a times, but I think it could be cooled down a bit in the other forums.
1 Peter 2:16