also please read this!

werdnarolyat
werdnarolyat
03/17/2005 10:55 pm
Hi , i posted some of my bands music in the listening forum bit and got quite a good response. i was wondering if any of you guys would be able to vote for my band in a competition, there is an online vote here and if you could vote thatd be great :D if not its cool.

i'm pretty sure the whole event is fixed because some of the organisers have taken a dislike to my band for some unknown reason :rolleyes:

Thanks
Andrew

ps sorry if this breaks any forum rules. just scrap it if it does!
# 1
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
HDJ
03/18/2005 2:19 am
Try Garagebands.com or Soundclick.com.

Garagebands.com seems to be a better site, you get reviews of your music done in a "blindfolded" kind of way. The person doing the review's don't know the band or the name of the song. It cost $20 to upload a song, but if you do 15 sets of review's, you can upload a song for free.

Soundclick.com is free to use, but it's not a very stable site from what I've seen. You can check out my band on both sites, just search for Havoc Din.

Oh, I voted for your band by the way, mind returning the favor here...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/havocdinmusic.htm
Just click Hot or Flop, use your judgement...........
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 2
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/18/2005 2:35 am
OK my mods hat is off as I've had a glass or two of the old falling over water. However....

Im listening to Leeches right now. I turned off China Drum doing Wuthering Highs (one of my totally all time favorites, I used to work live sound desks for 'em) for this .....

Not bad, a cross between Metallica (not their biggest fan !) and Ozzy-Black Sabbath (what I love).

Defiantly real music !

Love the high tuned Snare drum !

Yep good job ! Well worth a listen of you like loud nasty real music. I now understand why you like the good old JCM800 so much!
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 3
HDJ
HDJ
03/18/2005 4:29 pm
I just wish I had discovered the JCM 800 sooner.......
Thanks for the kind words Dr_Simon.
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.