Happy Saint Patricks day peeps...

alucard0941
alucard0941
03/19/2005 12:54 am
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheartAre you a boston celtic?

LMAO ! ! good one
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
:eek:

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!
# 1
Angus lover
Angus lover
03/19/2005 6:13 am
Originally Posted by: Lordathestrings[font=trebuchet ms]Oh, no. I'm one of those Celts that isn't drunk till he's broken the last blade of grass that's holdin' him onto the face of God's green earth. [/font] :D

Hah, yes! Scottish, right? I love our amazing ability to drink like there's no tomorrow.
# 2
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
03/19/2005 6:26 am
I'm Swedish, Irish, and a little English, so... uhm.. yeah, I can drink a little ;) .
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 3
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
03/19/2005 6:37 am
I'm a little Irish, but both my parents, especially my mom, did quite enough drinking and partying when I was growing up to make me never want to touch the stuff. I may not have ever brokin every blade of grass on God's green earth, but I'm not totally opposed to smoking it. A little backwards, but whatever.
1 Peter 2:16
# 4
kingdavid
kingdavid
03/19/2005 4:22 pm
If you asked me to chose between you
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrs... so I kinda didn't drink...[/quote]
and you
[quote=6strngs2hmbkrs]I got kissed... several times... and yeah... the rest I don't think I need to explain :p lol

I'd chose the former. The most you can do with the former is add humus to God's green grass. But the latter's consequences scare me, and for good reason. If you'd like to know why, just look for a map of the world depicting HIV prevalencew by colours, and look at Sub Saharan Africa's colour, and then read the key to see what the colour means.
Wanna know what I think about condom adverts?
What makers and marketers of condoms basically do is first encourage you to get into a gunfight, and then offer to sell you [u]bullet proof vests[/u]. :rolleyes:
Sure, they'll tell you a bunch of crap about HIV and AIDS, but they follow that up with people having a good time, and the sex that follows is depicted as a logical conclusion of the nights events.
And they have the guts to urge people to abstain :mad:
You'd think they actually mean it. How are they going to make money if people abstain? How are they going to make money if peole stick to one partner. You won't need condoms if you don't **** around!!!

Had rant!!!!
# 5
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
03/19/2005 6:08 pm
Originally Posted by: kingdavidI'd chose the former. The most you can do with the former is add humus to God's green grass. But the latter's consequences scare me, and for good reason. If you'd like to know why, just look for a map of the world depicting HIV prevalencew by colours, and look at Sub Saharan Africa's colour, and then read the key to see what the colour means.
What makers and marketers of condoms basically do is first encourage you to get into a gunfight, and then offer to sell you [u]bullet proof vests[/u]. :rolleyes:
Sure, they'll tell you a bunch of crap about HIV and AIDS, but they follow that up with people having a good time, and the sex that follows is depicted as a logical conclusion of the nights events.
You'd think they actually mean it. How are they going to make money if people abstain? How are they going to make money if peole stick to one partner. You won't need condoms if you don't **** around!!!

While I haven't seen how condoms are marketed in your neck of the woods, I can tell you that as a person who is not yet ready to be a father, condoms have so far been invaluble to me even though I've only been in long term relationships.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 6
alucard0941
alucard0941
03/19/2005 6:58 pm

__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
:eek:

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!
# 7
Angus lover
Angus lover
03/19/2005 7:39 pm
Originally Posted by: kingdavidIf you asked me to chose between you

and you

I'd chose the former. The most you can do with the former is add humus to God's green grass. But the latter's consequences scare me, and for good reason. If you'd like to know why, just look for a map of the world depicting HIV prevalencew by colours, and look at Sub Saharan Africa's colour, and then read the key to see what the colour means.

Had rant!!!!

Well, yes, yes you do. You can not expect people to only have sex with one partner their entire lives. What about divorce? Separation? Spouses dying? Remarriage? What if you're in a relationship that ends and you find somebody else with whom you want to share a physical relationship? Does that make you a slut? Does that mean you're sleeping around? I think not. But does that mean you shouldn't worry about unprotected sex? Everybody should no matter the circumstances.

What about unwanted pregnancy? Just because you're with one partner and having sex with only them does not mean you're ready to have a child with them. Condoms are very important.

I think I see what you're saying, however. It's a bit hypocritical for condom makers to advocate abstinence when their product is also sort of promoting sex. Just like cigarette companies with their comercials about not smoking. But it's also important that people realize what can happen to them while having unprotected sex. And those companies should, at the very least, present both sides of the issue.
# 8
silentmusic
silentmusic
03/20/2005 1:00 am
All of this from a Happy Saint Patricks Day post.... :confused:
Akira says;
"i was expecting some 3476 string string skipping with some 23489172343 octave sweeps and some alt picking runs at 345734237623572bpm in 234872364781246164516th notes across your 2384723648724627348623478264 fret guitar"
# 9
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
03/20/2005 1:14 am
Originally Posted by: Angus loverCondoms are very important.

Only if the girl is 'suspect' or dosn't take BC.

the most exiting sex is where you don't know if the girl has something and don't know if she takes birth control...and the icing on the cake(ewww)you don't even know her!

BWahahah*cough* ahha*cough~~~~~*ahaha
Try once,fail twice...
# 10
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
03/20/2005 1:23 am
Jolly, I wore green on accident too. Saved me from getting sexually harassed by my co-workers.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 11
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
03/20/2005 7:20 am
Originally Posted by: silentmusicAll of this from a Happy Saint Patricks Day post.... :confused:

This is nothing! Try figuring out how a thread can go from talking about matronomes to eating every cheese in existance, or from taking about Bareshare and Kaaza to God know what.
# 12
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
03/20/2005 8:38 am
Originally Posted by: crazywolfThis is nothing! Try figuring out how a thread can go from talking about matronomes to eating every cheese in existance, or from taking about Bareshare and Kaaza to God know what.

you can't forget about starting off about Korn and then going into a giant religious debate!
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 13
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
03/20/2005 7:30 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsyou can't forget about starting off about Korn and then going into a giant religious debate!

That was great, but that was kinda a natural step because he left because of his religious beliefs......but ya, it did get crazy.
# 14
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
03/20/2005 8:02 pm
[font=trebuchet ms]I think it's important to bear in mind what the word "discussion" means. In this particular part of the forum, it's normal for the topic to drift, just as it would in a conversation. Posts should contribute to clarifying understanding of a topic, or at least defining your position on a matter of opinion.[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 15
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
03/20/2005 8:50 pm
Originally Posted by: crazywolfThat was great, but that was kinda a natural step because he left because of his religious beliefs......but ya, it did get crazy.

funny story about that... today at church we were watching this video I guess of an interview with him... I wasn't paying attention, I was on the phone with my girlfriend, she's at disneyland! no fair, I wanna go to disneyland too! lol
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 16

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.