Why is it?

spiritinthesky2
High Bandwidth
spiritinthesky2
High Bandwidth
03/01/2005 1:49 am
1. Why is it that when I am playing, strings other than the ones i am picking are ringing?
2. Why is it when I restring my guitar I always break a string and have to open a new pack to replace it?
3. Why is it when I finally get close to getting a lick down, My hand cramps up so bad i have to stop?
4. Why is it that everytime I sit down to practice, My wife sigh's and rolls her eyes?
Just curious. LOL
Spirit
[FONT=Arial]Champane taste and caviar dreams will leave you broke every time![/FONT] :cool:
# 1
spiritinthesky2
High Bandwidth
spiritinthesky2
High Bandwidth
03/03/2005 3:24 am
Well this was supposed to be a sort of humurous-reflection post, but I guess it just did'nt fly. I can admit that my sence of humor is really dry at times. My wife says it must be the English in me coming out. LOL
Spirit
[FONT=Arial]Champane taste and caviar dreams will leave you broke every time![/FONT] :cool:
# 2
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
03/03/2005 2:58 pm
Originally Posted by: spiritinthesky21. Why is it that when I am playing, strings other than the ones i am picking are ringing?
2. Why is it when I restring my guitar I always break a string and have to open a new pack to replace it?
3. Why is it when I finally get close to getting a lick down, My hand cramps up so bad i have to stop?
4. Why is it that everytime I sit down to practice, My wife sigh's and rolls her eyes?
Just curious. LOL
Spirit

Your guitar doesn't like you
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 3
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
03/03/2005 11:49 pm
I got your joke. That was actually the first thing that I thought about when I read it. (the reflection I mean)
Your English? Thats cool. My Great Grandma sewed for the queen of England.
1 Peter 2:16
# 4
spiritinthesky2
High Bandwidth
spiritinthesky2
High Bandwidth
03/04/2005 7:13 am
Originally Posted by: crazywolfI got your joke. That was actually the first thing that I thought about when I read it. (the reflection I mean)
Your English? Thats cool. My Great Grandma sewed for the queen of England.

Of course you got it right away, were both english. Well one set of grandparents and one set of great-grandparents came from england so i guess that makes me 100% english right? It's kinda funny because people usually don't get my sence of humor. Could a sence of humor be hereditary?
I don't have any familt with ties to the royal family but my mom say's we are related to captain Cook the explorer/pirate. Which explaines my adventurous spiritand distrust of the man. LOL
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.