View post (Seymour Duncan, or Dimarzio pickup for an Ibanez RG?)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
05/01/2005 2:36 am
What, you guys electrical engineers or something? :rolleyes: I appreciate all the info though. I love to tinker with electronics and stuff (writing this on my self-made pc), but when it comes to guitar hardware, I'm incredibly dense. I really doubt I have real Seymour Duncs on either of my Ibanez'- just stock Ibanez crapola p/ups. I make up for them with my amp or effects pedals. Just want something hotter for the rare times I actually leave the house and plug into someone else's setup. Thanks again for the detailed info, but it's all Greek to me. I'll leave it to a tech for any modding. I have a hard enough time adjusting the intonation after a string change (on my Fenders)- I'll be back when it comes to changing the strings on the Ibanez with the Floyd Rose- 3 months now, and it's still in tune. I think I'm gonna sell the RG321 with a fixed tail; just feels different than the 320. Thanks again!
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)