View post (Change Quaud pups Kramer/Baretta w/???? +why forums dumb??)

View thread

nost1
nost1
02/23/2005 2:21 pm
Hey guys I have solved all my issues with new Kramer Baretta/Floyd rose setup.... by issues I mean new bornagain beginer status with new title...me dumb cause that Tremlo had me worried that I might Have a new shiny $325 chunk'o firewood or excited 'bout my new wake board?(*%$#
Heres proof....Day 1-3 tune....tighten nut....strom....loosen....tune...tighten...oh dam loosen

Hmm Dumb is in there somewhere???Me??Guitar???no me oh ya and the forum ...
after 2 attempts to post ?? that took 5-10min compose I'm forced to re-logon and poof whatever ya just wrote is toast...What up with that :mad:

Anyway I was hoping someone could help with some input on the pups I must have ...ya know the ones that will make me play like SRV As much as I'd like to, I can't try 'em all. Oh ya the ones that would compliment the Baretta's Alder Wings :confused: I have followed posts That considered ....Guitar,type of wood,fretboard Mat.,strings,wiring config.,wifes sister..is she hot ect...could anyone tell me how alder wings scores chicks?? Or in leymens terms what the hellck....no seriously what +/- could the Mat.of just the wings have Peace JK