View post (A few problems)

View thread

Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
02/22/2005 4:18 am
Problem #1: So I installed my own strap locks a few years back. The screw has been wiggled loose and screwed back in so many times that now it won't hold at all. It slides in and out as it's been completely bored out. I've thought about putting a wider screw in my guitar but didn't want to go that route unless I absolutely had to. I hope I described my problem adequately enough for y'all to know what I'm talking about.

Problem #2: I just got a new computer with a badass speaker system. I've plugged my RP300 into my soundcard and only get playback through my left speaker. The other speakers work fine when I play an mp3, but not at all when I'm tryin' to jam. I've plugged into both lines in (ie line1, line2) as well as the microphone input and all with the same result. Any ideas?

Problem #3: I've been jamming out with this dude I met at work for the past 3 or so weeks. We've been playing about the same amount of time, and are of comparable skill levels. However our styles are completely opposite (which we think can work for us). I'm more of a whiskey blues rock kinda guy, and he's more of a, "I just huffed a baloon full of god knows what in the parking lot before the dead show" jam band kinda guy. When I come in with most of my distortion tones I sound like a 14-year-old slipknot kid (something I don't want!). It's just cause his tone is completely void of any distortion so I sound way harsh in comparison. I'm trying to find a clean sorta david gilmour, eric clapton (when he kicked ass) kinda tone. Any other ideas?

Problem #4: It burns when I pee.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile