View post (Band Name)

View thread

yacoolman
yacoolman
02/08/2005 9:05 pm
Originally Posted by: guitarchick88Hey,
Yah it does for sure thank you! Its not that I wanted to segregate a certain group, its just that I really wanted to encourage the girls in my school to open up a bit and show off what musical talent they had. But ... I gave it a shot and it didnt work so im gonna take the advice and just let it come to me. We'll see how it goes and i'll keep ya posted!
Thank you again!
Guitarchick

how ya doing guitarchick ;)
firstly let me intraduse myself, im jason male obviasly
ok now some small but helpful advise... the first thing i thought of when i first thought of creating a band was what instrament i was gonna play, and will it get my point across(the songs),which kind of was the wronge way to look at it,so i desised to start all over after playing guitar for over 6 mounth and relised i wasnt getting anywhere! what i did was start playing one thing only one type of music (punk rock) after i acomplished what i wanted i moved on to rock, from there to other things and combinded it and had a sucsess!! now i know what you are thinking... is why the hell am i telling you all this...simple cause i can tell that u have an idea of what music you want to play, but witch may change when you get band members right??? anyway lets move on to your quiestion a band name well seing that you wanted an all girls band hows bout something like "girls can rock" or "girls point of view" or ever "chick festavile" bust seing that your not gonna get any girls try something simple like "guys will do" or ever "not so intelagent" may be even "fifty fifty" if u have any quiestions or need help email me at [email]yacoolman_2004@hotmail.com[/email]

thankz jason