View post (Could it be?!)

View thread

Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
02/05/2005 7:08 am
Originally Posted by: Axl_Rose*shakes head*

Pantallica... what the heck has that got to do with anything? I dont mind arguing with people but for god sake argue properly. Those two quotes are so far from the point its almost funny.

You cant quote certain parts of a quote! Thats called slander! I think the fact that a matter of words before the "VR are the best band ever, even pets love them, if pets dont love them then they dont love metal", I said "I THINK THATS KINDA TRUE!".

Anyway, the only part that made me get aggressive in this thread was akira accusing me of not accepting other peoples opinions. Which was crap because everyone opposed my proposal of GnR being massive and I didnt lose my rag and say people were wrong.

Im sick of people butting into threads with no intension other than to stir things or pick people up on silly mistakes or contradictions.

I dont freakin go around talking about music other than on here!! Just because some guy made a passing remark to me at a music fair 2 years doesnt disprove my claim of not speaking about music!!!

*gets off soapbox* :mad:

It has a lot to do with me proving my point.

I am in agreement with Akira. You don't listen to anyone elses opinions. You form your own, then when people respond, you quickly disregard them and keep going on about how GnR is the greatest rock band ever formed.

They were good. I'm not going to lie. Who doesn't sing along to "Sweet Child O' Mine" or "Welcome to the Jungle?"

The fact is, it's not the same band. It's Axle Rose. That's it.

And by the way, slander is not written, it's spoken. For it to be slander, it would have to be 1) False. and 2) hurtful to your reputation.

Libel is written.

Anyways, get back on your soapbox and tell me how many millions of records they're going to sell and how awesome they are even without Slash. I won't buy it.

But if it's good, I'm happy for you and them.
Sometimes I hit notes only dogs can hear.