View post (Could it be?!)

View thread

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
02/05/2005 1:11 am
*shakes head*

Pantallica... what the heck has that got to do with anything? I dont mind arguing with people but for god sake argue properly. Those two quotes are so far from the point its almost funny.

You cant quote certain parts of a quote! Thats called slander! I think the fact that a matter of words before the "VR are the best band ever, even pets love them, if pets dont love them then they dont love metal", I said "I THINK THATS KINDA TRUE!".

Anyway, the only part that made me get aggressive in this thread was akira accusing me of not accepting other peoples opinions. Which was crap because everyone opposed my proposal of GnR being massive and I didnt lose my rag and say people were wrong.

Im sick of people butting into threads with no intension other than to stir things or pick people up on silly mistakes or contradictions.

I dont freakin go around talking about music other than on here!! Just because some guy made a passing remark to me at a music fair 2 years doesnt disprove my claim of not speaking about music!!!

*gets off soapbox* :mad: