creamy goodness

StudMuffin
StudMuffin
01/29/2005 5:35 am
hey! this is my first thread! wo0t!
you all know who john pettrucci is. i am looking to replicate his wah sound in his solo for track #5 af the awake album. maybe its called alive. i can never remember. its from 1994. i think the song is called voices. if you dont know what it sounds like, download it. it is beautiful.
what is he using to make it sound so beautiful? i have a dunlop 535q wah with a boss blues driver overdrive. i know he uses dunlop and boss. why cant i sound like him. what is his set-up? please be very detailed.
thanks.
We all drown in blackened waters
-zakk wylde
# 1
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
01/29/2005 5:53 am
Originally Posted by: StudMuffinif you dont know what it sounds like, download it.

That's a negative. Illegal music downloading is strongly discouraged on this forum.

The best source of info is, of course, here. You might also note while you're there that John is releasing a solo album in the near future. Sweetness.

You can read about John and boss here.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 2
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
01/29/2005 8:21 pm
I missed that one, so I don't know.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 3
StudMuffin
StudMuffin
01/30/2005 6:38 am
Originally Posted by: HammurabiThat's a negative. Illegal music downloading is strongly discouraged on this forum.

:D haha...oh. im sorry. but if it makes you feel any better, i dont download either. i figured others on these boards would. there are still websites like www.cdzlimited.net that let you listen to music. you are not downloading it though. so try a site like that. it is a very good song and solo.

also, thanks for the help.
We all drown in blackened waters
-zakk wylde
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.