View post (The world is comming to an end!?!)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
02/05/2005 3:43 am
Originally Posted by: HammurabiException- judo.

Self defense really is more simple than most people make it out to be. It only takes five pounds of pressure to tear someone's ear off (rip from top to bottom). A kick to the inside of the kneecap can disable an assailant more effectively than a nut shot, often permanently. If you get ahold of a single finger and have a decent grip on it you can bend it backwards until it's laying across the back of the subject's forearm (many attempted rapes have been stopped by this). A hard palm up the nose will stop anyone dead in their tracks.

Moral of the story- don't ever try mugging anyone unless you're packing a firearm or halberd.

also it takes about ten pounds of pressure to break someones collar bone, going for the eyes is good. and if they grab your wrist, just twist your hand around, it works, I have gotten out of someone with a really strong grip's hand that way, he was like a rock climber and guitarist so he had really strong fingers, I still got out by twisting...

also if someone has a harlbard, they don't need to rob me, I would pay them all my money just to see that!!!!
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace