View post (Gear Wanted/For Sale)

View thread

Superhuman
Superhuman
01/28/2009 4:59 pm
I've decided to sell my Ibanez Prestige custom (galaxy black) with the Zak Wylde pickup combo EMG 81/85. It's got a 24 fret Wizard neck, rosewood fretboard with pearl dot inlays and a top locking system for Lo-Pro tremelo (takes serious punishment without going out of tune). Pickups were swapped out from the original stock Ibz/Dmz set which were muddy as hell. The neck is very fast and the fretboard extremely flat with nice big frets for shredding. Action is ultra low, no fret buzz or major fret wear.

This is a great shred guitar, very hot high-output active pickups - easy access to the upper frets, very low action, ultra stable whammy bar that stays intune no matter what, fast neck and it looks cool. If you want to hear it in action just click on the track 'Hellucination' in my sig file below - the leads are all done on this axe, rhythms are through a Jem.

The pickups alone cost €200, the guitar was €1200 at the time, GT members can get it for just €450 (which is a bargain in my book). If anyone is interested but unsure of security I can post it on Ebay and you can get it from there - I've got 100% positive feedback mostly for guitars and high end gear so you can verify that I am genuine.

PM me if you want to see pics or get additional info etc.