View post (Help! Need input on an Ibanez RG321!)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
01/25/2005 1:14 am
Originally Posted by: par_k7I have an RG model, but mine is 7321 not 321. its just the same but 7 string neck. I have to agree that there is no guitar like the RG models. the tones are simply great, and outstanding sound, the jumbo frets give the fattest harmonics ever. I also agree that ibanez should road test their guitars and products, ive been to many "music live" venues but never have i seen an ibanez guitar, it is dissapointing because ibanez have a wide variety of products that people would love and they should really get out there and show off there brand. Par

Thanks for input. I'm investigating special ordering the Royal Blue I want. The only color available is a mahogany. I have enough mahogony guitars. The Royal Blue....seems silly about the color, but it just "feels" like a real rock 'n roll axe. One thing about Ibanez'- I find all their pickups pretty weak- but they sure feel real good, and the RG series look pretty.
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)