View post (unreal band tactics)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
01/20/2005 11:14 pm
First, congratulations on your success.

I have to agree with the others. Legal action should be taken. The slashing of the tires should be reported ASAP. That was a criminal act.

Civil action can be taken also. You can sue the other band for damages, but keep in mind the burden is on you to prove it. Hopefully, as someone asked, security cameras, if in place would definitely helpful.

Quite frankly, if that happened to me, I'd break the fingers of everyone in that band and shove their axes where the sun don't shine. Keep in mind I'm not suggesting that YOU take that type of action. That's just me. I've spent the last 20 yrs. in courtrooms, and there's an old lawyer's saying- "you don't find justice in a courtroom."

Watch your back, and keep DETAILED records of any future problems. Should any of the other band members threaten you or your bandmates, report it to the police IMMEDIATELY, and swear out a complaint, and seek an Order of Protection. I don't know what country/state you're writing from, so I'm giving you pretty generic advice. Hopefully this was a one time incident.

Congratulations again on your success. Keep rockin' dude.
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)