anyone use cakewalk sonar program???

guitarhue
guitarhue
01/13/2005 11:19 pm
This is a old program of mine and I just started using it again. I have a problem of not being able to use the recording button??? anyone know why??? I had done recordin through soundcard before and got the recording going but now for some reason I don't have the recording option. there is only a play, stop rewind button. any help??? I will also try calling tech. thanks to anyone.
# 1
riconaka
riconaka
01/13/2005 11:45 pm
Originally Posted by: guitarhueThis is a old program of mine and I just started using it again. I have a problem of not being able to use the recording button??? anyone know why??? I had done recordin through soundcard before and got the recording going but now for some reason I don't have the recording option. there is only a play, stop rewind button. any help??? I will also try calling tech. thanks to anyone.

Hmm, that's odd... Are you sure you're not using a demo version? You might want to relad the program. Save all your work in a different directory so it won't wipe out your saved work.
[FONT=Arial]Rich Nakatsu[/FONT]

My Songs on Soundclick.com
# 2
guitarhue
guitarhue
01/14/2005 1:13 am
no this is a full version. I've done it before and used it. I tried reloading but still the same problem. I'm not sure what to do anything.
# 3
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/14/2005 4:05 am
Have you armed the track ?
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 4
guitarhue
guitarhue
01/14/2005 11:55 pm
okay after reading a couple of the other posts, I will be more specific. I am using sonar 1.0 old version. in the past, what I did was plugged the amp to the input on the soundcard(sound Blaster). through the input I recorded instruments like bass guitar, keyboard as percussion, guitar and vocal. but now I cant record, there is no recording button or recording option, it is empty. could there be something with the configurations???I'm not using a midi.

computer compartments:
Pentium III processor
500 MHz
320 MB of Rams
sound blaster card
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.