View post (Have a Rant!)

View thread

PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
01/07/2005 1:32 pm
no offence to anyone!

Rice burners...you know the ones. Nothing against the cars themselfs, but the people and the things they do to them. I laugh my ass off everytime one of them pulls up next to me, in my '98 mazda 4x4 4.0L V6 with 4" lift and 33x12.50 tires, and trys to race me. I guess they think they're going to get an ego boost/proove something by beating a truck that is twice their size, twice their weight, and "should" be twice as slow...he he he :cool: I alway's end up watching their fustrated faces in my rear view mirrors, but I can still hear there damn "angry bumble bee in a coffe can" tail pipes...lol I mean, if they took the money they spent for the car and all the parts they add, they could buy a nice car with a real engine in it that's meant to be driven fast. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike all like that, because some actually do it for a good reason...cone racing. Some of these cars, when done right, do very good on cone tracks. I have a friend who has a Dodge Viper (bastard) and though he does exceptionaly well on those tracks, that car was not made for that type of racing. Therfore he has been beat a couple of time by a "rice burner."

I guess all I'm ranting about are posers and people who do stuff just to look cool (in their eyes).
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<