Local Bands

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
01/01/2005 1:50 am
I hate going to see local bands. Most people around town will say how great a particular band is but when I go all I see is just monotone chord bashing.

Maybe the bands in my town suck though!

The band I saw tonight did a new year show in our area. They are semi well known.. been mentioned in a few mags and have been on japanese telly!
Anyway... they were just really boring. Ive downlaoded their songs from their site so it wasnt like I havent given them a chance.

I believe the ideas on my 4 track are better :(

If you dare say your not keen on these bands people accuse you of bein jealous so you gota pretend you did them :rolleyes:
# 1
KonkerTheWorld
KonkerTheWorld
01/02/2005 3:16 am
have you ever heard of a band called Do Me Bad Things. I saw them as the Darkness's support band last month and they were ****in great. They like a hard rock band with amazin powerful backup vocals and several frontmen. One of which is a kinda strange lookin guy with his hair gelled back. Good band. Not exacly a local band but they were'nt famous...i think that might change though, they're releasing a single sometime this year
# 2
Polera
Guitar Hurricane
Polera
Guitar Hurricane
01/02/2005 4:39 am
[QUOTE=Axl_Rose]I hate going to see local bands. Most people around town will say how great a particular band is but when I go all I see is just monotone chord bashing.

QUOTE]

This shows that most people dont know what they are talking about.
WWSD? What would stevie do?
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.