View post (Closed Thread)

View thread

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/06/2004 3:37 pm
So you think my post about my chick in the 'General' section shouldnt be there?

People often use forums, and the net in general, as escapism. To wynd down after a days work, to relax and speak about issues that concern them. I do anyway.

Its completely harmless me starting threads about my chick. Theres 10 pages of replies so I dont think you can claim its of no interest to anyone. Look at the politcal threads we get here!! Are they unwelcome?

There is nothing damaging or offensive about those posts. People like to give advice and tell there storys of past experiences, my chick thread has been popular. Perhaps i could just live my like based on the opinions of my close friends where I live, but I thought Id ask you guys.

If you want me to never mention her again then I wont. If you want me to stop posting then I'll stop also. Im not claiming to be saving these forums from lack of activity.. but come on, a lot of people dont start threads and so the function of a forum isnt fufilled.

And as for quality... not quantity. I think thats a bit unfair. I see some posts that seem a bit tedious but I dont insult them and wouldnt close them if I could.